Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||North Pulaski High School (1986)|
|Place of birth||Little Rock, AR|
Willems' professional experience includes founding Little Rock Entertainment Company.
Willems' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I for one support a Republican form of government, which is mentioned in the Constitution for the United States of America. More Freedom, Less Government in our lives maximizes more prosperity and harmony for the people."
The 2nd Amendment
- Excerpt: "I too support Article 2 - Section 5 and the 2nd Amendment 100% and will fight against any past, current laws or future legislation that tries to infringe on this divine right to protect ourselves."
Eliminating Income & Property Taxes
- Excerpt: "I believe eliminating the state income tax and property tax would lessen the burden on Arkansas individuals and families. My proposal would be to replace the state income tax and property tax with a 3 or 4 cent increase on the "Sales Tax" for goods and services."
Right To Own Property
- Excerpt: "The very foundation of Freedom and Liberty is Property, you can have neither without the other. As it now stands, we are tenants on the property we all dwell upon. This must be changed and this is an issue I will diligently work on to get resolved. Arkansans must own their property free and clear."
Freedom Of Speech
- Excerpt: "I believe in the 1st Amendment with all of my heart and will fight against any past, current laws or future legislation that hinders any part of this Amendment. The beliefs or the voice of the people should never be silenced in Arkansas or America."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Ken Bragg was unopposed in the Republican primary and will face Wayne Willems (L) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayne + Willems + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 15
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|