|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||October 5, 1978|
Worth's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I believe a society that invests in an environment that promotes a quality education system, is a society that is prone to opportunities that foster growth and prosperity. My plan when elected is to actively support initiates and legislation which promote continued expansion and enhancement of our State's Early Childhood Education Programs."
- Economic Development
- Excerpt: "I am firm believer that a strong, diverse, and sustainable economy enhances one's quality of life, creates wealth and jobs, and encourages fully active and civically engaged communities. When elected my focus is to take a team approach in both supporting and generating legislation that brings real jobs (i.e. careers) and economic stability to our State through expanding our industrial portfolio and providing more opportunities for our people."
- Quality of Life
- Excerpt: "At the end of the day what matters to people is having a standard of living where one can both sustain and grow. Growth and Sustainability is what feeds our children, pays the bills, and enables us to provide the essentials to ourselves and the people who are important to us. It's what drives us to want better, to achieve, and also contribute to others and things greater than ourselves. It's the road free of pot holes, a quality education for our children, and a home-delivered meal for a Senior Citizen on a limited income. Quality of life is freedom and an environment that promotes happiness. And it's an outcome derived from an environment that fosters 'Economic Security.'"
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 48 is represented by four delegates. Incumbent Richard Iaquinta, incumbent Timothy Miley, Joe Shaffer and Patsy Trecost II defeated incumbent Ron Fragale, Frank Angotti and Wayne Worth in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Danny Hamrick, Margaret Ann Bailey, Diana Bartley and Terry Waxman defeated Rick Wolfe, "Benjamin" Dan Franklin and Ed Randolph in the Republican primary. Miley, Trecost, Hamrick and Waxman defeated Iaquinta, Shaffer, Bailey and Bartley in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayne + Worth + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Wayne Worth on Facebook
- Wayne Worth on Twitter
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |