|Wayshak "Shak" Hill|
|U.S. Senate, Virginia|
|Bachelor's||United States Air Force Academy|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
|Profession||Retired Military, Certified Financial Planner|
Hill graduated from the United States Air Force Academy. He retired from the military as a flight commander in the Presidential Wing, Andrews AFB, MD and a decorated combat pilot. Hill also earned his master’s degree in finance and is a certified financial planner.
Hill ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Virginia. On June 7, 2014, delegates met at the 2014 Republican State Convention and chose Ed Gillespie as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate to take on incumbent Mark Warner.
|Wayshak Hill (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$109,538.72||$28,553.12||$(50,733.01)||$87,358.83|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wayshak + Hill + Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roll Call, "Report: Ed Gillespie to Challenge Mark Warner," accessed January 10, 2014
- Shak Hill, "About," accessed June 3, 2014
- RPV.org, "2014 Republican State Convention Tentative Agenda," accessed May 30, 2014 (dead link)
- Federal Election Commission, "Hill 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 8, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 7, 2014