Weber County, Utah
- Main article: Evaluation of Utah county websites
Information last reviewed: Feb. 1, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- Contact information for elected officials information is published, including contact phone numbers and email addresses.
- Administrative officials are published by department on the home page.
- Audits and Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports are posted.
- The reports are archived to 2003.
- Budget information is available.
- Budgets are archived to 2003.
- Zoning and Permits
- A section for bids and purchasing information is available.
- Public Records
- Information on how to file a public records request is posted.
- Closed bids are not posted.
- Information on tax-payer funded lobbying is not posted.
|John Ulibarri||Assessor||Unavailable as assessor|
|Diane Oberg-Lowe||Attorney||Unavailable as attorney|
|Gary House||Executive Director of Health||$167,375|
|Jennifer Graham||Director of Parks||$92,072|
|Robert Scott||Planning Director||$102,523|
|Annette Jacobs||Purchasing Agent||$53,441|
|Kelly Hipwell||Roads Superintendent||$98,188|
The total revenue available for FY 2012 is $55,780,183. The largest expenditures include general government ($18,379,796), public safety ($32,462,767), public health and welfare ($2,004,896), streets and public improvement ($979,134), parks and recreation ($1,690,507), and conservation and development ($655,944).
The county seat of Weber County, Ogden, received 2 contracts and 17 grants of federal stimulus funding, amounting to $27,595,644.13.
Current property taxes are expected to generate $21,540,342 of revenue in 2012, sales taxes should generate $8,513,109, and delinquent taxes should generate $1,413,155.
Total revenue projected from taxes, fees, fines, forfeitures, and services in FY 2012 is $55,780,183.
County In the News
In June 2011, two LDS Presidents were detained in Weber County an immigration hold, and later released to federal immigration officials. The circumstances leading to previous orders of expulsion from the country, as well as the means used to initially enter the country are unknown.
- Weber County facts
- Commission Agendas, Meetings and Minutes
- Archived Minutes
- Commission members
- Administrative departments
- Permit and licensing
- Purchasing bids
- Public records (dead link)
- Salary information
- Final Budget.pdf Budget specifics (dead link)
- Federal Stimulus funding
- Final Budget.pdf Tax information (dead link)
- Final Budget.pdf Budget breakdown (dead link)
- LDS leaders illegal immigrants