Webster Parish School Board, Louisiana
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Louisiana school district websites
- The names of all school board members are provided.
- Next board meeting date is listed on the front page.
- No contact information is provided for the school board members.
- The minutes and agendas for school board meetings are not published.
- The current budget is not published.
- Does not provide information on taxes, administrative officials, contracts, audits, academic performance, and background checks.
- There is no procedure for requesting public records.
- The website does not disclose that it is a member of the Louisiana School Board Association.
- Brown Elementary School
- Central Elementary
- Harper Elementary
- Hope Youth Ranch
- Howell Elementary
- Jones Elementary
- Richardson Elementary
- Stewart Elementary
- Union Elementary
Middle Schools and Junior High Schools
- Brown Middle School
- Phillips Middle
- Webster Jr. High
- Cotton Valley High
- Doyline High
- Lakeside High
- Minden High
- Sarepta High
- Shongaloo High
- Springhill High
- Webster Parish Achievement Center
- Webster Parish School Board official site
- Great Schools - Webster Parish
- Public School Review - Webster Parish
- School Matters - Webster Parish
- School Digger - schools in Webster Parish
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |