|Montana House of Representatives, District 23|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Brigham Young University|
McKamey earned her B.S. from Brigham Young University. In addition to working on her family's ranch, McKamey's professional experience includes working as an account executive at Max Media.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Earl Salley defeated Jack King in the Democratic primary. Wendy McKamey was unopposed in the Republican primary. McKamey defeated Salley in the general election. Incumbent Carlie Boland (D) ran for District 13 of the Montana State Senate.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 23 Democratic Primary, 2014|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
McKamey ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 10. McKamey ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Brad Hamlett (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brad Hamlett Incumbent||51.1%||4,078|
McKamey and her husband, Les, have seven children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wendy + McKamey + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wendy McKamey on Twitter
- Wendy McKamey on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Montana Republican Party, "Senate District 10, Wendy McKamey," accessed October 9, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |