|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Henry County High School, 1971|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
Bradley defeated Larry Pivnick
, Rickey Hobson
and Tom Reasons
in the Democratic
He was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher
(R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Bradley graduated from Henry County High School in 1971. He is a sheriff's deputy for Henry County in Paris,Tenn.
- See also: Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
Bradley ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. Bradley defeated Larry Pivnick, Rickey Hobson and Tom Reasons in the Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 8 General Election, 2014
||Stephen Lee Fincher Incumbent
|| Wes Bradley
|| Mark Rawles
|| James Hart
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 8 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Rickey Hobson
| Tom Reasons
| Lawrence Pivnick
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wes + Bradley + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Wes Bradley News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- ↑ Facebook, "About," accessed April 10, 2014