For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Henry County High School, 1971|
Bradley graduated from Henry County High School in 1971. He is a sheriff's deputy for Henry County in Paris,Tenn.
Bradley ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 8th District. Bradley defeated Larry Pivnick, Rickey Hobson and Tom Reasons in the Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Stephen Lee Fincher (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 8 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Stephen Lee Fincher Incumbent||70.8%||122,205|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 8 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wes + Bradley + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 8th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- Facebook, "About," accessed April 10, 2014