|U.S. House, North Carolina, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Wake Forest University|
|J.D.||Campbell University-Norman A. Wiggins School of Law|
|Other||University of Alabama School of Law|
Casteen earned his B.S. in accountancy from Wake Forest University in 1989. Upon graduation, he worked as an accountant. He continued to work while attending law school earning his J.D., cum laude, from Campbell University Norman A. Wiggins School of Law in 1994. He later earned his LL.M, cum laude, with a concentration in taxation from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2010.
Casteen now works as an attorney and CPA.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wesley + Casteen + North Carolina + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- North Carolina's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- North Carolina's 7th Congressional District
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed March 6, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on March 19, 2014.