|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, North Carolina, District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Wake Forest University|
|J.D.||Campbell University-Norman A. Wiggins School of Law|
|Other||University of Alabama School of Law|
Casteen earned his B.S. in accountancy from Wake Forest University in 1989. Upon graduation, he worked as an accountant. He continued to work while attending law school earning his J.D., cum laude, from Campbell University Norman A. Wiggins School of Law in 1994. He later earned his LL.M, cum laude, with a concentration in taxation from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2010.
Casteen now works as an attorney and CPA.
Casteen ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent North Carolina's 7th District. He lost to David Rouzer (R) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, North Carolina District 7 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jonathan Barfield, Jr.||37.1%||84,054|
|Source: North Carolina State Board of Elections|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wesley + Casteen + North Carolina + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- North Carolina's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- North Carolina's 7th Congressional District
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed March 6, 2014
- Politico, "North Carolina House Election Results by District," accessed November 6, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on March 19, 2014.