Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 70|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Fennell withdrew prior to the November 4 general election.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Patricia Hurley was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Wesley Fennell was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Fennell withdrew prior to the general election. Hurley was unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wesley + Fennell + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 70
- North Carolina Board of Elections, "2014 General election candidate list," accessed June 9, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "05/06/2014 Official Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "11/04/2014 Official General Election Results - Statewide," accessed December 5, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |