West Virginia state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in West Virginia are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of West Virginia's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in West Virginia.
- Attorney General of West Virginia
- Governor of West Virginia
- Lieutenant Governor of West Virginia
- West Virginia Commissioner of Agriculture
- West Virginia Commissioner of Insurance
- West Virginia Commissioner of Labor
- West Virginia Director of Natural Resources
- West Virginia Public Service Commission
- West Virginia Secretary of Commerce
- West Virginia Secretary of State
- West Virginia State Auditor
- West Virginia Superintendent of Schools
- West Virginia Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no elections in West Virginia in 2014.
There were no elections in West Virginia in 2013.
- West Virginia down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- West Virginia gubernatorial election, 2012
- West Virginia state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term West + Virginia + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.