Whitehall School District Bond Referendum (February 2013)
This measure authorized the Whithall School District to increase its debt by $12.5 million by issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund the construction and equipping of a new elementary school in the District.
|Whitehall School District Bond Prop.|
Language of the resolution:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the Whitehall School District, Trempealeau and Jackson Counties, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $12,500,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of construction and equipping of a new elementary school.||”|
- February 19, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Trempealeau County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Jackson County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referenda/Resolution Reports
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |