|Kentucky State Senate, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky|
|J.D.||Northern Kentucky University|
Schroder's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||CREATE AND KEEP JOBS IN KENTUCKY
UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION & DEFEND THE 2ND AMENDMENT
- See also: Kentucky State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Kentucky State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Jason Michael Steffen ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Wil Schroder defeated Deb Sheldon and Brandon N. Voelker in the Republican primary. Schroder defeated Steffen in the general election.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 24 General Election, 2014|
|Kentucky State Senate, District 24 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Brandon N. Voelker||22.7%||2,057|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wil + Schroder + Kentucky + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky State Senate
- Kentucky State Senate District 24
- Kentucky State Senate elections, 2014
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Wil Schroder on Facebook
- Wil Schroder on Twitter
- Wil Schroder on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Wil Schroeder for State Senate, homepage, accessed April 29, 2019
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 General Election," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014