|Arkansas House of Representatives District 34|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Lewellen is a business owner and retired educator. She is a member of the Task Force for the Study of the Homeless. 
Lewellen did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Claims Review
- Subcommittee on Income Taxes-Personal and Corporate
- Subcommittee on Insurance
Lewellen's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1486 - "AN ACT FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES - DIVISION OF COUNTY OPERATIONS - EMERGENCY SHELTER VOUCHER PROGRAM GENERAL IMPROVEMENT APPROPRIATION."
- HB 1766 - "AN ACT FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES - INSTITUTE ON AGING TELEMEDICINE EQUIPMENT FOR NURSING HOME PATIENT CONSULTS AND EVALUATIONS BY PHYSICIANS GENERAL IMPROVEMENT APPROPRIATION."
- HB 2062 - "TO EXEMPT TAXPAYERS THAT MEET CERTAIN AGE AND INCOME REQUIREMENTS FROM PAYING STATE INCOME TAX."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Lewellen was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Lewellen raised $38,135 for her campaign, while Broadway raised $0.
|Arkansas State House, District 34 (2008)|
|Wilhelmina Lewellen (D)||7,529|
|Herbert L. Broadway (R)||1,602|
Below are Lewellen's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Trial Lawyers Assoc||$4,000|
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Democratic Party||$2,000|
|McDaniel Leadership PAC||$2,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Wilhelmina Lewellen
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 34
| Succeeded by|
John W. Walker
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|