Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Washington|
Baker has run for various state and federal offices in previous years.
According to a local paper, Baker wanted "to impeach Barack Obama because Iran got technology from a downed drone."
Baker ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Washington. He sought the nomination as a Reform party candidate and faced incumbent Maria Cantwell (D), Timmy Wilson (D), Michael Baumgartner (R), Art Coday (R), Mike the Mover (R), Glen Stockwell (R) and Chuck Jackson (R) in the August 7 primary. The top two vote-getters in the primary, regardless of party, advanced to the general election ballot. He was defeated in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Will + Baker + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- GOP Shies Away From Own Plan: Health Care Edge--Brought to you by ... - National Journal
- Veteran lobbyist Domenick to shutter shop ? RBSC hires Bassett ? Big week ... - Politico
- Fla. state senators push for constitutional convention to rein in 'runaway ... - BizPac Review
- John Kerry Facing Congress At Odds Over Iran Sanctions - Huffington Post
- Cynical Americans Aren't Banking on a Budget Deal - The Fiscal Times
- STATE HOUSE ROUNDUP: In good times, and in bad - Wicked Local
- US Senate confirms Millett to DC Circuit - Legal News Line
- Prospects Dim For Fast Renewal Of Unemployment Benefits - Huffington Post
- 2014 Downtown Countdown set for Princeton - WVVA TV
- A political campaign for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - The Saratogian