|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Bronson ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 17th District. Bronson ran unopposed for the Democratic nomination in the primary. He was defeated by incumbent Tom Rooney (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 17 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Tom Rooney Incumbent||63.2%||141,493|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Bronson's reports.
|Will Bronson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 14, 2014||$0||$14,009||$(13,220)||$788|
|Pre-Primary||August 18, 2014||$788||$1,803||$(1,980)||$611|
|October Quarterly||October 9, 2014||$611||$3,439||$(3,612)||$438|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Will + Bronson + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 17th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 17th Congressional District
- Bronson for Congress, "Home," accessed September 27, 2013
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Bronson July Quarterly," accessed September 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Bronson Pre-Primary," accessed September 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Bronson October Quarterly," accessed October 22, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |