|U.S. House, Alabama, District 6|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama|
|J.D.||University of Alabama|
Brooke graduated from the University of Alabama, receiving degrees in both business and law. He then practiced law before becoming General Counsel with Harbert Corporation. Brooke is currently Executive Vice President and Managing Partner for Harbert Management Corporation.
Brooke served as Chairman of ProgressPAC in 2010. In 2011, he chaired the Business Council of Alabama.
|U.S. House, Alabama District 6 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Alabama Secretary of State|
|Will Brooke (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$317,954||$(48,253)||$269,700|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$269,700||$421,343||$(223,105)||$467,937|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$467,937||$299,262||$(623,613)||$143,585|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Brooke's campaign committee owed $450,000 in outstanding loans to Will Brooke.
Brooke and his wife, Maggie, have three children and are active members of the Covenant Presbyterian Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Will + Brooke + Alabama + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 6th Congressional District
- Abc3340, "List of qualifying candidates for major and local Alabama offices," February 7, 2014
- Politico, "2014 Alabama House Primaries Results," June 3, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed February 11, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Brooke Year-End," accessed February 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Brooke April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Will Brooke Pre-Primary," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|