William "Bill" Folden
|William "Bill" Folden|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3B|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Folden's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||I will work to bring real-world knowledge to foster community-driven government. I will push for greater transparency in government and additional citizen outreach through community forums. I will serve as a firm and balanced voice against additional taxes and fees that discourage economic development. I will collaborate with the county council to establish an APFO for Fire/Rescue and Police Service. I will collaborate and create relationships throughout our State that will benefit families on a daily basis, including a renewed focus on the widening of I-270 to Frederick.||”|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Stephen Slater was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while William "Bill" Folden defeated Darren Shay Wigfield in the Republican primary. Slater faces Folden in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 3B Republican Primary, 2014|
|William "Bill" Folden||53.8%||1,566|
|Darren Shay Wigfield||46.2%||1,344|
In 2014, Folden's endorsements include:
- Maryland Right to Life
- Frederick County Deputy Sheriffs Lodge #102
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Folden + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Folden for Delegate, homepage, accessed June 18, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results for the 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election," accessed June 25, 2014
- Folden for Delegate, "News," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |