Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 6|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Belvin's professional experience includes re-engineering consultant and lieutenant in the United States Navy.
Belvin earned his B.A. from Duke University and MBA from Wharton, University of Pennsylvania.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Belvin served on these committees:
On November 2, 2010, Belvin was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Belvin was elected by finishing sixth in the Hillsborough District 6 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the eight potential seats there. Belvin (6,091) finished behind Cynthia Dokmo (7,123), Robert Rowe (6,630), Peter Bergin (6,531), Gary Daniels (6,415), and Robert Willette (6,403). He was followed by Shannon Chandley (5,730), Stephen Palmer (5,612), Michael Sroka (5,199), Peter Stearns (4,814), Nan Stearns (4,751), Milli Knudsen (4,701), John Bernard Mendolusky (4,219), Len Gerzon (4,216), Roger Tilton (3,905), David Micciche (3,681), Peter Hansen (2,805) and others (47) who were presumably write-ins. Belvin raised $2,161 for his campaign funds.
In 2010, a year in which Belvin was up for re-election, he collected $2,236 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William Belvin's campaign in 2010|
|Nh Liberty Alliance||$50|
|Total Raised in 2010||$2,236|
In 2008 Belvin raised $2,161 in campaign donations. Belvin contributed $1,467 of that personally. His other top two contributors are listed below.
|House Republican Victory PAC||$300|
Belvin and his wife, Christy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Belvin + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 1998
- Mitt Romney for President, "15 NH State Representatives Endorse Romney," January 2, 2012
- "New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results"
- Follow The Money "2008 Campaign donations," accessed April 7, 2014
- 2010 contribution reports
- Campaign donations
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Belvin