Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Oregon|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 6, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Manhattan College (1977)|
|J.D.||Fordham University School of Law (1989)|
In 2012, he filed to run in Indiana and Wyoming -- both states in which a candidate need not reside in the state until the general election date.
Bryk is a bankruptcy attorney from Brooklyn, NY.
- 1977: Manhattan College, Riverdale, N.Y., Bachelor of Science, Economics
- 1989: Fordham University School of Law, New York, N.Y. Juris Doctor
- 1977 - 1982: Administrative Assistant and Staff Analyst, New York City Comptroller's Office
- 1982 - 1985: Assistant to the President, Borough of Manhattan
- 1985 - 1986: Executive Assistant and Chief of Staff, City Council Member
- 1986 - 1989: Spec. Assistant to the New York City Council President
- 1990 - 1991: Law Secretary to Judge, New York City Civil Court
- 1991 - 1993: Assistant Counsel to the New York City Council President
- 1992 - 1994, 1995 - 1997: Staff Attorney, New York City Department of Social Services
- 1994 - 1995: Special Assistant to New York City Board of Education Member
- 2001 - 2002: Administrative Law Judge, New York City Department of Finance
- 2002 - 2010: Staff Attorney, New York City Department of Correction
- Secretary, Order of Lafayette
- Staff Judge Advocate, Veteran Corps of Artillery, State of New York
Bryk is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Oregon. He also is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Idaho. Bryk is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014, in both Oregon and Idaho. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Indiana's 8th District
Bryk ran as a protest candidate in two states, each of which allows out-of-state candidates to run, as long as they reside in-state by the general election.
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Bryk + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate
- United States Senate elections in Oregon, 2014
- United States Senate elections in Idaho, 2014
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 8th Congressional District
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing Search," accessed March 13, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 17,2 014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed February 5, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 3, 2014
- Caspar Star-Tribune "U.S. Senate primaries set," June 1, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 Primary Election Results," May 8, 2012
- Boise Spokesman-Review "Distance no deterrent for Senate candidate," accessed October 29, 2012
- Email submission by candidate to Ballotpedia staff March 4, 2012
- Wyoming Elections Division "2012 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed June 10, 2012
- Associated Press primary results
- Indiana Secretary of State "2012 primary results"