William C. Campbell
|William C. Campbell|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|County Clerk for Woburn County, MA|
- Graduated from Woburn High School (1978)
- Bachelor's degree in economics and sociology, Boston College (1982)
- Juris Doctorate degree, University of Bridgeport School of Law (1985)
Campbell was elected to serve two terms as a Ward Two Alderman - first, in 1987, and then again two years later. In 1997, he was named as City Clerk of Woburn, Massachusetts, wherein his responsibilities and duties included serving simultaneously as Clerk of the Woburn City Council, Clerk and Member of the Board of Registrars of Voters, and Clerk of the Traffic Commission. For six years, starting in February 2003, Campbell was the first Massachusetts Local Election Official of the United States Election Assistance Commission Standards Board.
- Chair, Woburn Student Government Day Program
- Member, City of Woburn Web Site Development Committee
- Member, Massachusetts Records Retention Advisory Committee
- Member, New England Association of City and Town Clerks
- Member, United States Election Assistance Commission Voluntary Voting Standards Ad Hoc Advisory Committee
- Member, Woburn Board of Registrars of Voters
- Past Member, Central Voter Registry User Group
- Past Member, Massachusetts City Clerks Association Executive Board
- Past President, Massachusetts City Clerks Association
- 2010 Race for Secretary of State - Republican Primary
- William C. Campbell ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election|
|Democratic Party||William F. Galvin||64.5%|
|Republican Party||William C. Campbell||32.7%|
According to Follow the Money, Campbell has raised $18,342 in 2010 for his secretary of state campaign as of September 29, 2010.
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Steven J. Snider||$500|
Campbell currently resides in Massachusetts with his wife, Joanne. The couple has had two children together - Elizabeth and John.
- President’s Award (2009) from the Woburn Business Association
The Campbell Committee
P.O. Box 2
Woburn, MA 01801
Phone: (781) 281-0658
- Woburn, Massachusetts Official website - City Clerk biography
- Bill Campbell's Facebook profile
- Project Vote Smart - William C. Campbell biography
- Billcampbell2010.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from September 15, 2010.