Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 4|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Condra served on this committee:
Condra ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 4. Condra was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
In 2010, a year in which Condra was up for re-election, he collected $2,264 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Condra + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- The Page, "Santorum Scores More Granite State Support," January 2, 2012
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014