|Idaho Director of Insurance|
|January 2, 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Butch Otter|
|Bachelor's||University of Idaho (1959)|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1959 – 1962|
|Birthday||December 7, 1936|
|Place of birth||Boise, Idaho|
Deal has served as the chairman of the board for the Idaho State Insurance Fund and a member of the Idaho Endowment Investment Board. He claims 46 years of experience in the insurance industry; for much of that time, he was owner and managing partner of the W.W. Deal Insurance Agency in Nampa, ID.
BS, Business, University of Idaho, 1959
Idaho Director of Insurance (2007-Present)
Deal first took office on January 2, 2007, following his appointment by Governor Butch Otter. Deal's first term ended in January 2011, when he was re-appointed by Otter to a second term. Deal's second term will end in January 2015.
Idaho House of Representatives (1991-2007)
Comprehensive donor information for Deal is available dating back to 1990. Based on available campaign finance records, Deal raised a total of $176,384 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 9, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Deal + Idaho + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho likely to decide Monday on insurance extensions - KBOI-TV
- Idaho mulling whether to extend insurance policies - KTVB
- How to Revive the Fight for Single-Payer - The Nation.
- Budget deal? Big obstacles, New Year's deadline - Northwest Cable News
- The GOP's Incredible Shrinking Big Tent - Daily Beast
- Employers 'pony up' for ACA - Coeur d'Alene Press
- Idaho Yet to Adopt Obama Canceled Health Plan Proposal - Twin Falls Times-News
- Exchange board rejects adding information technologist, policy analyst to staff - IdahoReporter.com
- Morning Roundup: The Nixon Scale - Twin Falls Times-News (blog)
- Stories planned for the Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, Herald-Whig - Quincy Herald Whig
- Idaho Department of Insurance - Director Deal
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990
|Idaho Director of Insurance
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|