Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Edstrom is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 15th District. Edstrom ran unopposed for the Green Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Edstrom ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 80. He ran unopposed in the Green primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Mark Gjonaj in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Edstrom + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 15th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 15th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, accessed August 15, 2012
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |