William F. Keck
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 50|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Notre Dame University|
|Master's||Northern Illinois University|
|Profession||Certified Public Account|
Keck earned his B.B.A. from Notre Dame University and his M.S. in Accounting from Northern Illinois University. His professional experience includes working as a Certified Public Account.
Keck's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Eliminate Short Term Appointments for an Increase in Pension Benefits
- Provide Private Option to Government Funding
- Review Budget Proposals for Slush Funds
- Review Auditor General Reports for Inappropriate Expenditures in prior years.
- Revenues equal expenditures and budget is Not Balanced using Surplus Funds
Bill payment reform
- Timely Payment of Obligations within Prompt Payment Statute
- No Expenditure Obligation without a Revenue Source
- Contractual Obligations in accordance with resolutions and bonding processes
Local 50th District Projects
- Obtain funding for 50th District Projects prioritized by citizen input
- District Infrastructure
- Health and Safety
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Valerie L. Burd ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ketih R. Wheeler defeated Beth C. Goncher, Julie Cosimo and William F. Keck in the Republican primary. Burd and Wheeler will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Keck + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |