William F. Keck
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 50|
|Bachelor's||Notre Dame University|
|Master's||Northern Illinois University|
|Profession||Certified Public Account|
Keck earned his B.B.A. from Notre Dame University and his M.S. in Accounting from Northern Illinois University. His professional experience includes working as a Certified Public Account.
Keck's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Eliminate Short Term Appointments for an Increase in Pension Benefits
- Provide Private Option to Government Funding
- Review Budget Proposals for Slush Funds
- Review Auditor General Reports for Inappropriate Expenditures in prior years.
- Revenues equal expenditures and budget is Not Balanced using Surplus Funds
Bill payment reform
- Timely Payment of Obligations within Prompt Payment Statute
- No Expenditure Obligation without a Revenue Source
- Contractual Obligations in accordance with resolutions and bonding processes
Local 50th District Projects
- Obtain funding for 50th District Projects prioritized by citizen input
- District Infrastructure
- Health and Safety
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Valerie L. Burd ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Keith R. Wheeler defeated Beth C. Goncher, Julie Cosimo and William F. Keck in the Republican primary. Wheeler then defeated Burd in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 50, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Keith R. Wheeler||67.9%||23,260|
|Democratic||Valerie L. Burd||32.1%||11,007|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 50 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Ketih R. Wheeler||52.5%||5,849|
|Beth C. Goncher||16.6%||1,852|
|William F. Keck||12.9%||1,437|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Keck + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart, "William Keck's Biography," accessed February 19, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Issues," accessed February 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |