Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 17|
|2004 - 2010|
Fralin currently works as Vice President/General Counsel for the Medical Facilities of America, Incorporated. He has previously been a partner with Jolly, Place, Fralin & Prillaman, P.C., and an associate with Woods, Rogers & Hazelgrove, P.L.C.
On his official website Fralin states, "I am a committed advocate for schools, mental health reforms, and transportation improvements."
- Courts of Justice Committee, Virginia House
- Education Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Higher Education and Arts
- Subcommittee on Housing
- Subcommittee on Mental Health
- Subcommittee on Students and Daycare (Chair)
- Transportation Committee, Virginia House
- HB 1825 Accreditation status; requires Board to publish annually for each school by August 1.
- HB 1828 Green roof construction; localities and water authorities to offer rate incentives therefore.
- HB 1830 Setoff Debt Collection Act; allows local governments to collect past due local taxes. 
The top 5 donors to Fralin's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Bankers Assoc $4,370
- 2. Wynne, John $2,500
- 3. VA Assoc of Realtors $2,329
- 4. Bank of America $2,000
- 5. Home Builders Assoc of VA $1,500
- Delegate William Fralin official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Fralin
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 17
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |