William G. Lamberth
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Portland High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee at Knoxville|
|J.D.||College of William and Mary|
|Profession||ADA, Sumner County|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lamberth served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Utilities|
|• Criminal Justice|
Lamberth stated that he believes "in low taxes, small government, and traditional family values."
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent William G. Lamberth is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lamberth won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44. Lamberth ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and defeated Steven Glaser (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Lamberth is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lamberth raised a total of $107,714 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 1, 2013.
|William G. Lamberth's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 44||$107,714|
|Grand Total Raised||$107,714|
2012Lamberth won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lamberth raised a total of $107,714.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William G. Lamberth's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$8,000|
|Black, David L||$2,800|
|Harwell, Beth Halteman||$2,800|
|Total Raised in 2012||$107,714|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lamberth and his wife, Lauren, have two children. They currently reside in Cottontown, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Lamberth + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Votelamberth.com, "William Lamberth - The conservative voice of the 44th District," accessed October 24, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Lamberth, William G," accessed July 1, 2013
Michael McDonald (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 44
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |