For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
William G. Lamberth
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44|
|November 7, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|High school||Portland High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee at Knoxville|
|J.D.||College of William and Mary|
|Profession||ADA, Sumner County|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lamberth served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Utilities|
|• Criminal Justice|
Lamberth stated that he believes "in low taxes, small government, and traditional family values."
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent William G. Lamberth was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lamberth was unopposed in the general election.
Lamberth won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44. Lamberth ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and defeated Steven Glaser (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Lamberth is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Lamberth raised a total of $107,714 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 1, 2013.
|William G. Lamberth's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 44||$107,714|
|Grand Total Raised||$107,714|
2012Lamberth won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lamberth raised a total of $107,714.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William G. Lamberth's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$8,000|
|Black, David L||$2,800|
|Harwell, Beth Halteman||$2,800|
|Total Raised in 2012||$107,714|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2013, the 108th Tennessee General Assembly, first year, was in session from January 8 to April 19. In 2014, the 108th Tennessee General Assembly, second year, was in session from January 14 to April 18.
- Tennessee National Federation of Independent Business: 2013-2014 Voting Record
- Legislators are scored on their votes on key small business issues.
- Tennessee Conservation Voters: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on their votes relating to conservation and environmental issues.
- Tennessee Voters for Animal Protection: 2014 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on their votes on animal protection bills.
Lamberth and his wife, Lauren, have two children. They currently reside in Cottontown, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Lamberth + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Votelamberth.com, "William Lamberth - The conservative voice of the 44th District," accessed October 24, 2012
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Lamberth, William G," accessed July 1, 2013
Michael McDonald (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 44
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |