William G. Pierce
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89|
|High school||Giles County High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Master's||University of Tennessee|
Pierce ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89. Roger Kane defeated Pierce, Tim Hutchinson, and Joey Mcculley in the August 2 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Pierce + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sunday announcements, Dec. 8 - Tiffin Advertiser Tribune
- PARIS TN: Arrest in theft of jewelry and diving equipment tops Henry County's ... - Paris Post Intelligencer
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Visits with old friends bring back memories - Andalusia Star-News
- 6 killed by tornadoes in Illinois - WPEC
- Crockett County favored to win district title - Jackson Sun
- NBA Capsules: Trio leads Orlando past Atlanta - Brownsville Herald
- NM State Set for Final Road Trip of the Season - NMSU Aggies
- Must Good Presidents Be Ex-Governors? - Commentary Magazine
- US stock indexes hit round-number milestones - Joplin Globe
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |