|North Carolina House Of Representatives District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Grady earned his Bachelor of Arts from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1973, and a Bachelor of Science from Campbell University in 1995. He is a retail merchant. Grady is married to Neta.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Committee, North Carolina House
- Appropriations Committee, North Carolina House
- Subcommittee on Capital
- Finance Committee, North Carolina House
- Health Committee, North Carolina House
- Public Utilities Committee, North Carolina House
- University Board of Governors Nominating Committee, North Carolina House
Grady did not run for re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 15|
|William Grady (R)||11,015|
In 2008, Grady collected $58,890 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|INDEPENDENT INSURANCE AGENTS OF NORTH CAROLINA||$6,000|
|CITIZENS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION||$3,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$2,500|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Grady
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Representative Grady's facebook
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |