Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 9|
|April 3, 2013 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||March 19, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- This article is about the New Hampshire state representative. For the New Mexico state senator, see William O'Neill.
William J. O'Neil is a Democratic member of the of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing Hillsborough 9. He was first elected to the chamber in a special election on March 19, 2013.
After being sworn in, O'Neil served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Linda DiSilvestro will face incumbent William O'Neil and Thomas Evans in the Democratic primary, while Win Hutchinson will face Anthony Pugh and Douglas Whitfield in the Republican primary.
O'Neil won election in the 2013 special election for New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 9. O'Neil defeated Win Hutchinson in the special election, which took place on March 19, 2013.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 9, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||William J. O'Neil||53.3%||297|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + O'Neil + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- nhdp.org, "NHDP Chairman Raymond Buckley’s Statement on the Swearing in of Representative Bill O’Neil," April 3, 2013
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- unionleader.com, "Bill O'Neil wins Manchester 's Ward 2 special House election," March 19, 2013
- sos.nh.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 18, 2013