William E. "Bill" Jahn
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 33
of the California State Assembly
Jahn's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Establishing Spending Priorities & Getting Debt Under Control
- Excerpt: "It is crucial for leaders across the board at the state level to have an adult conversation in a collaborative fashion that begins to prioritize how the state government spends its revenues, renew its funding priorities, and gets its out of control debt to manageable levels so that debt service is not impacting the funding of the state’s statutory requirements."
- Getting People Back To Work
- Excerpt: "The California Legislature and other elected officials should be focused on one thing – a comprehensive review of every state law that is impacting businesses and their ability to invest in California and create jobs for its citizens. "
- Promoting Economic Activity In the 33rd District
- Excerpt: "As Mayor, Bill Jahn is always seeking opportunities to promote economic activity and the attraction of business into his community."
- An Experienced Leader and Problem Solver.
- Excerpt: "A veteran of the United States Navy, he has a long history of local and regional community service."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Jahn ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 33. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. 
|California State Assembly, District 33 Blanket Primary, 2012
||Tim Donnelly Incumbent
|| William Jahn
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "William + Jahn + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found