William Johnson, New Hampshire Representative
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 2|
Johnson's was candidate for New Hampshire State House of Representatives, Belknap 31 District in 2002 and Belknap 5 District in 2006. His other professional experience also includes executive vice president at Shearson Lehman Brothers, president of Columbia Group Incorporated, and a professor at Hesser College and Rutgers University.
Johnson and his wife, Erika, have four children; Lisa, Dana, Eric, and Kathryn.
While in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, Johnson served on the following committees:
Johnson ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 2. Johnson advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Johnson failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
Johnson advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Jeffrey St. Cyr (R), incumbent Laurie Boyce (R), incumbent Peter Bolster (R), incumbent Elaine Swinford (R), incumbent James Pilliod (R), Don Morin (D), Ellen McClung (D), Owen Carey-Hatch (D), Johan Andersen (D), Kenny Bourbeau (D), George Condodemetraky (D), Robert Malone (R), and Guy Comtois (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Johnson ran for the Belknap District 5 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the seventh of seven seats with 5,276 votes, behind James Pilliod (R) with 6,717 votes, Jeffrey St. Cyr (R) with 6,388 votes, Alida Millham (R) with 6,131 votes, Laurie Boyce (R) with 6,044 votes, Peter Bolster (R) with 5,729 votes, Elaine Swinford (R) with 5,305 votes,and ahead of Christiansen (R) with 5,246 votes, Richardson (D) with 4,734 votes, McClung (D) with 4,155 votes, Bourbeau (D) with 3,819 votes, Condodemetraky (D) with 3,595 votes, Hammond (D) with 3,508 votes and 94 votes for others.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Johnson + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Want to go - Washington Post
- Maine education committee approves moratorium on virtual charter schools - Press Herald
- More cellphone bans considered for work zones - Daily Reporter (blog)
- Montgomery County home sales - Washington Post
- Ohio US House delegation to Attorney General: Make our drug court pilot ... - Columbus Dispatch (blog)
- Shaun Powell - Sports On Earth
- February Practice News Day as it happened - BBC News
- What FitzGerald is learning in campaign against Kasich - Columbus Dispatch (blog)
- New Criminal Sentencing Efforts Aim To Reduce Prison Crowding - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - Jan 2014. - 4Hoteliers
- New Hampshire House of Representatives - Rep. William Johnson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Belknap 5
| Succeeded by|