|Kansas House of Representatives District 124|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Light refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
While a member of the Kansas House of Representatives, Light served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Budget Committee, House of Representatives
- Appropriations Committee, House of Representatives
Light did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 124|
|William Light (R)||6,862||100%|
In 2008 Light collected $22,678 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$750|
|Kansas Dental Association||$600|
|Kansas Bankers Association||$600|
- Kansas Legislature - William Light
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 1998,2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
|Kansas House of Representatives District 124
| Succeeded by|
J. Stephen Alford (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |