|United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida|
|Active:||07/02/2012 - Present|
|Undergraduate:||Florida International University|
|Law School:||University of Florida|
William Matthewman is a federal magistrate judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He was appointed to this position on July 2, 2012.
Matthewman received an undergraduate degree from Florida International University in 1981 and a J.D. from the University of Florida in 1983. Matthewman also holds a master's degree in Public Administration from Florida International University.
Matthewman began his professional career as a police sergeant in Miami. From there, he became a defense lawyer.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Third Branch "Judicial Milestones" August 22, 2012
- Martindale, Judge Profile: William D. Matthewman
- "Information submitted on Judgepedia's biographical submission form on April 5, 2014"
- SunSentinel, "Federal judge retires with an LOL," May 20, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |