Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 150|
|Associate's||State University Agricultural and Technical College|
|Bachelor's||State University New York, New Paltz|
Parment graduated from Jamestown Community College; earned his A.A.S. from State University Agricultural and Technical College in Farmingdale, Long Island; his B.S. from the State University New York, New Paltz; and did graduate work at State University New York, Fredonia. His professional experience includes working as a civil technician; deputy director of planning and development, director of public works, and planner for the Chautauqua County; and the facilities planner for State University.
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Parment did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Parment won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 150. He ran unopposed.
Parment raised $20,331 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 150 2008|
|William Parment (D)||30,086|
Parment and his wife, Lynn, have two children; Chad and Todd.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Parment + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 152
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |