Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 2|
|2004 - 2012|
|Years in position||11|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Real estate agent and teacher|
Remick's professional experience also includes real estate agent and teacher.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Remick served on this committee:
Remick ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 7. Remick was defeated by Leon Rideout in the September 11 Republican primary election. Incumbent Evalyn S. Merrick ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Coos 7 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Leon H. Rideout||58.2%||798|
|William Remick Incumbent||31.9%||437|
On November 2, 2010, Remick was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Remick won re-election by finishing second for the four-seat Coos District 2 of the New Hampshire House of Representatives receiving 2,947 votes behind Democrat Scott Merrick (2,969) and ahead of Democrat Evalyn Merrick (2,769), Republicans Herbert Richardson (2,695) and John Tholl (2,609), Democrats John Roberge (2,387) and Troy Merner (2,383), Republican Charles Bond (2,169), and "Others" (11).
Remick raised $2,050 for his campaign, against $900 by Merner.
In 2010, a year in which Remick was up for re-election, he collected $1,940 in donations.
Remick raised $2,050 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Remick + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Remick
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 22, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Remick's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- Campaign contributors to William Remick
|New Hampshire House of Representatives - Coos 2 District
| Succeeded by|
Wayne Moynihan (D)