|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Hubert Collins defeated Sid Allen in the Democratic primary, while Bobby McCool defeated Dewie Ison and Scott Wells in the Republican primary. Collins defeated McCool in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Hubert Collins Incumbent||63.2%||8,915|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Hubert Collins Incumbent||60.5%||4,784|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Wells + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 97
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Scott Wells on Facebook
- Scott Wells on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |