Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
Elections for the office of New Jersey General Assembly will take place in 2015. A primary election will be held on June 2, 2015, and the general election November 3, 2015. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2015.
Vastine ran in the 2009 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 22. Vastine was bracketed with Martin Marks. They were defeated by incumbents Gerald Green (D) and Linda Stender (D) in the general election on November 3, 2009. Vastine and Marks were unopposed in the Republican primary election on June 4, 2009.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Twenty-Second Legislative District (2009)|
|Linda Stender (D)||25,379|
|Gerald "Jerry" Green (D)||24,805|
|Martin Marks (R)||22,718|
|William "Bo" Vastine (R)||21,554|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Vastine + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- New Jersey General Assembly District 22
- New Jersey General Assembly elections, 2015
- New Jersey State Legislature
- State of New Jersey Department of State, Official List - Candidates for General Assembly, accessed November 13, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "2015 Primary Election Timeline," accessed February 2, 2015
- Associated Press, New Jersey - Summary Vote Results, November 8, 2009
- State of New Jersey Department of State, 2009 Official Primary Election, accessed November 13, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |