For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 75|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Borchert worked as a Pipe Fitter Apprentice and is now retired.
- Agriculture Committee, Tennessee House, Secretary
- Subcommittee on Agriculture
- Subcommittee on Environment
- Subcommittee on Wildlife, Vice Chair
Borchert raised $45,988 for his campaign while Wirgau raised $54,380.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 75 (2008)|
|Willie Borchert (D)||11,647|
Borchert raised $ in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Democratic Party||$8,295|
|The Speakers Fund||$2,000|
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 572||$2,000|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$1,750|
Borchert is married and has one child.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Willie Borchert
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |