|Arkansas House of Representatives District 5|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hardy served as a Justice of the Peace in Ouachita County and member of the Task Force for the Study of the Homeless.
Hardy served in the United States Army in Vietnam.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Peer Review (Chair)
Hardy's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1371 - "TO ADD AN OFFICER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ARKANSAS STATE POLICE TO THE ARKANSAS COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT STANDARDS AND TRAINING."
- HB 1912 - "TO REQUIRE GROUP ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE ASSOCIATIONS TO REGISTER WITH THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER"
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Hardy was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Hardy raised $24,675 for his campaign.
Below are Hardy's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Rural Arkansas Telecom Rats||$2,000|
|Arkansas State Farm Insurance||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Willie + Hardy + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Willie Hardy
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 5
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|