|Montana House of Representatives, District 98|
|January 5, 2015 - present|
|January 2, 2019|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Corvallis High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|Master's||University of Montana|
|Date of birth||October 30, 1947|
|Place of birth||Missoula, Montana|
|Profession||Business owner/Retired teacher|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Curdy served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Business and Labor|
Curdy's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Small Business/Economic Opportunities
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Willis Curdy defeated Heather Cahoon and Greg Strandberg in the Democratic primary. Roger Seewald was unopposed in the Republican primary. Curdy defeated Seewald in the general election. Incumbent Andrew Person (D) ran in District 96. David August (R) filed to run, but was removed from the ballot before the primary.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98 General Election, 2014|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 98 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Curdy was a Democratic candidate for District 100 in the Montana House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Curdy had no opposition in the primary and was defeated by Champ Edmunds (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2014, Curdy's endorsements include:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Willis + Curdy + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives District 98
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Willis Curdy for House District 98, "Why Vote for Me?" accessed May 15, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed April 21, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed April 21, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |