Wisconsin 1946 ballot measures
- One question was on the April 2 ballot, and two were on the November 5 ballot.
- All three questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One question was approved, and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Term limits||Removes term limit for successive terms of sheriffs||
|Question 1||Auditing||Repeals provision which makes the Secretary of State the State Auditor, and provides for the legislation of state auditing||
|Question 2||Education||Authorizes legislation to have the state provide transportation to children attending religious and private schools||
- 1946 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state