Wisconsin 1960 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved.
- One measures was on the April 5 election ballot, the other was on November 8.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Transportation||Allows legislature to provide funds for port facility improvement||
|Question 1||Local spending||Sets debt limit at 5% of equalized property value for large counties||
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state