Wisconsin 1964 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a Wisconsin referendum / advisory question.
- All four measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Taxes||Allows for an increase on property tax to fund forestry projects||
|Question 2||Local budgets||Adjusts the basis for valuation of property in local debt limit calculations||
|Question 3||Elections||Allows for multiple amendments on a single ballot measure when reasonably related||
|AQ||Question 4||Taxes||Advisory question to increase tax on gas to help pay for highway construction projects||
- 1964 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state