Wisconsin 1992 ballot measures
- Two questions were voted upon during a special election held on April 7, 1992.
- One question was voted upon during the general election held on November 3, 1992.
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the three measures passed.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Transportation||Permits state moneys to be spent on railroads and railway facilities||
|Question 2||State legislatures measures||Legislative pay increases do not take effect until after the next general election||
|Question 1||Taxes||State can reduce property taxes by giving credits against income taxes or payments from state revenues||
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |