Wood County, Texas
See also: Evaluation of Texas county websites
- The names for all the county commissioners and contact information for two of four of them is available.
- County commissioners court agendas are provided. County court sessions are also recorded and posted on the website.
- The current budget is published.
- Tax rate information is provided. There is also information posted on property taxes.
- Audit reports are published. Reports are current through December 2009.
- Meeting agendas are posted.
- Disclosure of membership to the Texas Association of Counties.
- Information is posted on county administrators.
- Some public records are proactively disclosed online. The towns county officials act as public records officers.
- The county only has zoning codes for subdivisions and those ordinances are posted online.
- County commissioner meeting minutes are not published.
- Wood County website
- Wood County Profile from the County Information Project of the Texas Association of Counties
- Wood County Quick Facts from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Wood County, Texas Department of Economic Development
- Wood County History
- Public Records Directory - Wood County
- Wood County on E-Reference