Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 96|
Kellett withdrew from the race before the primary but remained on the ballot.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Cliff Moone was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jay Adams defeated Joe Fox, Frank Willis and Wrappar Kellett in the Republican primary. Kellett withdrew from the race before the primary but remained on the ballot. Moone and Adams will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 96 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wrappar + Kellet + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 96
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
- www.hickoryrecord.com, "Wrappar Kellet drops out of NC House District 96 race, endorses Frank Willis," accessed April 22, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |