Wynford School District Bond Measure (November 2011)
This measure was defeated
- YES 805 (37.97%)
- NO 1,315 (62.03%)
- YES 191 (34.98%)
- NO 355 (65.02%)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $9.3 million, with a levy of $.37 per $100 of assessed property value added to the local tax rate, in order to help pay for school facility construction projects in the district.
A levy addition measure was also on the ballot, seeking to add $.05 per $100 of assessed property value to the current rate in order to further pay for permanent improvement projects in the district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
| Shall the Wynford Local School District, Crawford and Wyandot Counties, Ohio be authorized to do the following:
1) Issued bonds for the purpose of constructing school facilities and renovating and improving existing facilities under the Classroom Facilities Assistance Program of the Ohio School Facilities Commission and locally funded initiatives; furnishing and equipping the same; and improving the sites thereof, in the principal amount of $9,380,000, to be repaid annually over a maximum period of 37 years, and levy a property tax outside the ten-mill limitation, estimated by the county auditor to average over the bond repayment period 3.75 mills for each one dollar of tax valuation which amounts to $0.375 for each one hundred dollars of tax valuation, commencing in 2011, first due in calendar year 2012, to pay the annual debt charges on the bonds, and to pay debt charges on any notes issued in anticipation of those bonds? 2) Levy an additional property tax to provide funds for the acquisition, construction, enlargement, renovation, and financing of permanent improvements at a rate not exceeding 0.5 mill for each one dollar of tax valuation, which amounts to $0.05 for each one hundred dollars of tax valuation, for a continuing period of time, commencing in 2011, first due in calendar year 2012?
- Crawford County Board of Elections, November Election Results
- Wyandot County Board of Elections, November Election Results
- Wyandot County Board of Elections, November Issues List
- Crawford County Board of Elections, Local Issues List
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |