Wyoming Liberty Group
The Wyoming Liberty Group (WLG), a 501(c)(3), is a non-profit research and education organization. Founded March 5, 2008, WLG is based on the principles of individual dignity and personal liberty.
Their purpose is to invite "citizens to prepare for informed, active and confident involvement in local and state government. We provide a venue for understanding public issues in light of constitutional principles and governmental accountability."
The WLG is based on eight core principles:
- Respect for Individual Dignity and Sovereignty
- Appreciation of Moral and Religious Freedom
- Respect for Property Rights
- Faith in Independent Voluntary Associations
- Emphasis on Government Transparency
- Belief in Limited Government That Represents the People
- Support of Informed Citizens Who Stand Their Ground
- Economic and Political Freedom are Indivisible