Wyoming Railroad Regulation, Initiative 3 (1992)
It passed, with 130,803 voters in favor, and 52,835 voters opposed.
The principal sponsor of the initiative was Tom Jones of Cheyenne, Wyoming. 24,646 valid signatures were filed by its sponsors to earn its way onto the Wyoming ballot.
|Railroad Regulation Initiative|
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- Wyoming 1992 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- Wyoming Ballot Measures Details
- Report on Wyoming initiative use from the Initiative & Referendum Institute
State of Wyoming
List of Wyoming ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Department of Audit Director | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Workforce Services | Chairman of Public Service Commission |