Wyoming Term Limits, Initiative 2 (1992)
|Not on ballot|
|Secretaries of State|
It passed, with 150,113 voters in favor, and 44,424 voters opposed.
The principal sponsor of the initiative was Dave Dawson of Caspar, Wyoming. 24,646 valid signatures were filed by its sponsors to earn its way onto the Wyoming ballot.
In Cathcart v. Meyer, a 2004 decision of the Wyoming Supreme Court, the state's high court decided that the 1992 initiative was an unconstitutional violation of Section 3 of Article I and Section 2 of Article III of the Wyoming Constitution.
- List of Wyoming ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- Wyoming 1992 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Wyoming
- 1992 Wyoming ballot measures details
- Report on Wyoming initiative use from the Initiative & Referendum Institute